PA is honored to partner with individuals from all parts of the world to develop, manufacture, and market exceptional invention ideas. If you have an invention or product idea you would like to submit for consideration and review by PA, please follow these steps:
Print, review, complete, sign, scan, and return the PA - APPROVED NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT (NDA) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This downloadable PA - APPROVED NDA document is found at the bottom of this page in the REQUIRED DOCUMENTS section.
- Upon receipt, PA will print, review, sign, and scan the fully executed NDA Agreement and return a copy to you at the email address provided.
- You and your invention idea information are legally protected.
- Now, please submit to PA the information regarding your invention idea (e.g., description, possible uses and applications, design drawings, etc.) via email at email@example.com.
- PA’s Partners will carefully review and assess key factors regarding your invention idea, such as design, manufacturing, unit cost, market demand, financial viability, etc. Typically, this process requires no more than three (3) weeks.
- If PA finds that your invention idea meets its criteria, PA will enter into an Inventor Agreement with you to develop your invention idea. (YOU WOULD PROCEED TO STEP 3.)
- If PA finds that your invention idea does NOT meet its criteria, PA shall immediately return all information you submitted. (THE PROCESS WOULD END AT THIS STEP. HOWEVER, PA ENCOURAGES YOU TO SUBMIT OTHER INVENTION IDEAS IN THE FUTURE.)
Print, review, complete, sign, scan, and return the PA - APPROVED INVENTOR AGREEMENT via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This downloadable PA - APPROVED INVENTOR AGREEMENT is found at the bottom of this page in the REQUIRED DOCUMENTS section. Upon receipt, PA will print, review, sign, and scan the fully executed Inventor Agreement and return a copy to you at the email address provided.
Congratulations, you now have a contractual relationship with PA! We are partners with one common goal………success. Going forward, we will confer with you and provide ongoing updates on the progress of your invention idea as it is refined, finalized, patented (if applicable), manufactured, and marketed. Recognizing that every invention is unique, PA’s goal is to select and implement the best possible strategies, wisely leverage its internal and external resources, and maximize the ongoing financial returns of your investment idea.
THANK YOU FOR ENTRUSTING YOUR INVENTION IDEA WITH US!
Download : PA - APPROVED NDA AGREEMENT
Download : PA - APPROVED INVENTOR AGREEMENT